At Naukri Worldwide we believe in professional recruitment principles, with a deep understanding of international manpower recruitment processes, we provide comprehensive HR services & recruitment solutions to maximize each candidate’s potential.
We aim in finding and placing skilled and unskilled manpower for companies across all industry sectors globally
How We Do It?
- We possess a huge database for International Placements in all major countries of employment.
- We have experienced staff members with an abundance of working knowledge of the international industries
- We work alongside with international recruitment consultancies, assisting with them with immigration and international legislation requirements
- Our working relationship with Airlines, Travel agents, Government authorities and Consultants/Embassies are an added asset.
Our International Recruitment Services:
Providing immigration advice is a service that we offer as part of our recruitment package to all our prospective candidates and current clients.
Our recruitment services not only identify the most competent candidates for the job vacancies but we also assist you in all phases of the hiring procedure to ensure that you secure employment.
Documents for most host countries are invariably the same and are listed below.
- Agency Agreement as per the standard norms of the company.
- Demand Letter
- Special Power of Attorney
- Employment Contract
- Job Description
- Copy of identity card / Passport of Employer
- PTA (Prepaid Ticket Advice)
- Any other documents required to be completed as per the requirement of the Government of India or Embassies associated.
We shall assist to you in executing the above documents and attesting them from respective authorities (Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Indian Embassies / Consulates in host countries).
OUR RECRUITMENT SERVICE FEE:
Our fixed Recruitment Service Fee of £100.00 (Approximately 10,000 Indian rupees) manages your hiring process from start to completion. The fee makes sure that our recruitment agents only deal with the most serious of applicants (no time wasters).
The letter must not be older than 6 months.
Passport Copy & Additional: ID (PAN Card/Voter ID/Adhaar Card).
Visa letter/Iqama: If the applicant is working in Saudi Arabia then Iqama copy and “Still working letter” on the company’s letterhead attested by Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia is also required.
Original Degree: submission to the respective embassy, the degree must be attested by, Department of Higher Education of the respective state, in the country of residence
We/candidate shall obtain a letter from the University concerned stating that his/her degree is genuine.
The above documentation must not be older than 6 months.
Technical Trade Test:
Trade tests are conducted for all technical personnel such as technicians, electricians, welders, plumbers, and mechanics, etc.
- We use technical institutes equipped with the finest workshop facilities for these trade tests.
- Heavy-duty operators are tested on project sites.
- Trade tests are also conducted for Civil / Mechanical / Marine Engineers.
- Trade test for carpenters, welders, plumbers, etc are conducted at Government workshops or established facilities.
On receipt of Visa Documents, Passport and other required documents from candidates these are then presented to the designated consulate for Visa stamping.
Application For Visa:
For the selected candidates, we will apply for the visa in the respective embassy as authorized by the employer.
- Invitation letter for the recruitment position – job concerned
- Original Contract for temporary work under the applicant’s name signed by the sponsoring company and the applicant. The work period shown in the contract should match to the period in the visa period; the contract should be stamped from the Chamber of Commerce, Embassy concerned.
- Original degrees that have been duly attested by the concerned authorities.
- Certificate showing at least 2 years prior work experience in a similar/related field of work stamped from the Indian Chamber of Commerce. If the letter is from an overseas company, it should be stamped from the Embassy concerned in that country.
- Original passport: Applicant should have an original passport valid for at least 6 months and have two blank pages facing each other (along with old & expired passport if any).
- Four-passport size coloured photographs 2×2 (inches) with white background.
Providing immigration advice is a service that we offer as part of the recruitment package to our prospective candidates and current clients.
Understanding of the all the intricacies involved in an international recruitment procedure, we specialize in providing fast and dependable services from our experience gained by processing thousands of travel documents guarantees to have your visa handled quickly and professionally as possible.
After the selection of the candidates, we send them for medical check-up in the authorized medical center of the respective Embassies of their nation of employment.
All candidates have to compulsorily undergo a thorough medical check and physical suitability. We engage in the services of professional panel doctors to determine the physical fitness level of every candidate. Further, we seek endorsement from the Government authorities ensuring you as a healthy employee.
Travel And Ticketing Arrangements:
We assume complete responsibility of the candidate, taking care of the minutes of details, for the benefit of both, our client as well as the candidate. With our networking and suitable tie-ups, we arrange for to and fro tickets, accommodation and all the paperwork. We also obtain “Emigration Clearance” from the concerned Government Department for all candidates.
Orientation Before Departure:
Our organization offers vital directions to workers before traveling overseas. The candidate is well versed about their duties and responsibilities while overseas and first-hand acquaintance of their work environment and the most important features of labour laws of the country of employment.
Candidate Arrival Information:
After the selection process is completed, clients are informed regarding the arrival information of the candidates in advance. This ensures that our clients have sufficient time to receive the employee at the port of arrival.
Want to Send Enquiry for International Recruitment Services: Click here