Our clients need Full-time, long-term laborers/Farmhands for their meat and dairy farms in Italy and they are looking for eager, strong farm hands. From high-volume meat, poultry, Dairy and egg Production Company’s that service the domestic market and export worldwide.
As a farmhand, you will be responsible for the day-to-day duties associated on the farms.
· Shed cleaning and preparation
· Hands-on working with animals
· Observe health, hygiene and safety regulations
· Daily checks including, temperature/humidity, water, and feed
· Take part in all aspects of livestock farming, meat, poultry food processing plants
To be successful in this role you must:
· Should be consistently punctual and reliable
· Demonstrate flexibility to take on a range of tasks across the farm
· Be available six days per week, with the option to work 7 days per week if required
Previous farm experience, working outdoors with animals would be highly regarded Accommodation provided on all farms with some meals and uniforms provided.
The above positions are for long terms, minimum of 2 years some with the extension of contract dependent on personal performance.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV.
Experience: Must have 2 years minimum experience working on farms
Start Date: Start date will be provided .